Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why Doesn't Barack Take Charge...

...if someone isn't doing the job to your satisfaction you "fire" them, while ensuring they are held legally and financially responsible, and you send in your own team of "experts." 

 Obama faces storm at sea


Tue Jun 15 2010
If U.S. President Barack Obama doesn’t yet “own” the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, with its iconic dying pelicans, he will after he addresses Americans tonight from the Oval Office. The prime time speech is the highlight of a flurry of presidential..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive