Monday, June 07, 2010

Children Are A Creation Of Their Parents...

Ottawa Recreational Soccer League Creates Wimpy Children

It had to be said after I read this story.
In yet another nod to the protection of fledgling self-esteem, an Ottawa children’s soccer league has introduced a rule that says any team that wins a game by more than five points will lose by default.
The Gloucester Dragons Recreational Soccer league’s newly implemented edict is intended to dissuade a runaway game in favour of sportsmanship. The rule replaces its five-point mercy regulation, whereby any points scored beyond a five-point differential would not be registered.
If I were a parent of a child in this league, I would move them out. When kids are not allowed to experience the pain of a good ass whooping, they are simply being protected from an experience that will drive them to strive harder. The coddling has to stop or our children will grow up trained to roll over and take it because it can’t get any worse.
These poor kids aren’t even old enough to realize they are getting OfficiallyScrewed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive