Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why Are Kids Usually The Victims Of Adult Stupidity...

Tasha Kheiriddin: Sometimes unequal works

Tasha Kheiriddin: Sometimes unequal works, Part II

Tasha Kheiriddin  June 16, 2010 – 11:30 am
Yesterday I wrote a column, about my feelings on Bill C-422 and the presumption of shared custody, which got an extremely negative reaction from readers.  Apparently I have now joined the ranks of “sperm-hunting lesbians”, hormonally-challenged post-partum mothers, and other such stereotypes.  It would be almost comical if the issue wasn’t such a serious one, or one that matters to me very deeply as a parent.
Needless to say, I was surprised by the visceral tone of many comments.  So was our daughter’s father, who had received many positive reactions from friends about the piece, and was himself supportive of it.   Read More »

 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive