Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Inaminate Ethics...

Bid to kill ads a sign oil sands are getting under Saudi regime’s skin


Claudia Cattaneo: Is Saudi Arabia losing its cool over Canada’s growing oil sands? It certainly seems that way, based on its bizarre over-reaction to television commercials that promote 'ethical oil'

...and then we hear

Tim Hortons 'mobbed' by crowds in Dubai


The first Tim Hortons to open in Dubai has seen scores of customers in its first few days of business, according to local reports

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive