Thursday, March 01, 2012

Those Who Voted For Change (AT LEAST TWICE)...




No gratitude for Alberta's largesse
For almost a decade, Sun Media editorialists in Ontario have been banging their heads against the wall in their attempts to convince voters in their province, and the rest of the country, that Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty is an idiot.

...should be held accountable.


You have to be kidding me.
“Through consolidation, we should be able to save hundreds of millions of dollars. We’re not at a point where we have an exact number yet, of course.” - Economic Development Minister Brad Duguid
I wonder how Mr. McGuinty can blame the petro-dollar for Ontario's state of affairs when his own minister doesn't really know where the monies are going?
h/t, HoM
Posted by lance at 10:31 AM Comments (40)




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive