Friday, April 20, 2012

Occupy Movement...





I understand the traiing sessions are FREE but the organizers are setting up booths to sell items to cover their cost...


* black face masks and hoodies

* cards printed with the more popular anarchist and social inactivist chants

* legal aid booth where you can get an injuction document to prevent parents from renting out their basement to a paying person

* fake blood and cosmetics that can be mixed and applied to simulate injury at the hands of the police

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive