Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DEFINE AVERAGE!

...I used to consider myself average until I had to visit a mall and neighborhood that is designated  as a problem neighborhood and I noticed that the majority of the cars parked in front of subsidized housing (I pay market value) are newer than mine, I will bet that the majority have large screen televisions, (I have a clunker of unknown heritage) I noticed almost everyone in the mall had iPhones, were wearing Nike running shoes and jackets, were drinking bottled water or power drinks, had stylish coifs and many had elaborate tattoos, (none of which I have) and now I am expected to pickup a revenue shortfall by paying higher transit fees.

On transit and taxes, Ontario's NDP has a strange definition of ‘fair and balanced’


Matt Gurney: Ontario’s NDP says it would be ‘unfair’ to tax everyday families for transit expansion. But what could be more fair than taxing the average?

Scott Stinson: Ontario government could find another way to fund transit if it really wanted to

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive