Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WHO BENEFITS FROM "BLACK OUTRAGE"?

...CERTAINLY NOT THE BLACK SCHELPS WHO GETUP EACH MORNING AND GO TO WORK, EDUCATE THEIR KIDS, TEACH THEM VALUES ABOUT HONESTY AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT,  SO THEIR FAMILIES CAN SHARE THE AMERICAN DREAM!


Black columnist: ‘Black leaders weren’t so much outraged at injustice as they were by the disregard of their own authority’.

Shelby Steele:
Today’s black leadership pretty much lives off the fumes of moral authority that linger from its glory days in the 1950s and ’60s.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive