Friday, November 08, 2013

MUCUNCLEAR, TRUDONT, SUZUKI, GORE...

Not satire.
justin.jpeg
#askjustin

 

Oh, Shiny Pony! - Caption Contest Winners

First, the runners-up.
- Brenda in BC
SHINY PONY: First thing we gotta do when I am PM is round up Ezra Levant and send him to re-education camp. I'm thinking of also forcing him to go vegan and take yoga classes! Some manscaping may also be in order.
SUZUKI: Hahahahahahaha! That gets my vote!

- Rufusrastasjohnsonbrown
"Gotta help me out here Dave,it was OK when Elizabeth May was a groupie, but now she wants to be a bodyguard."
- Bestman
So I sez to the orphanage, "Why should I take your lousy $10,000 for a speech when I can get $20,000 from the homeless shelter down the street?"
And the winner...
suzuki_trudeau.jpg . . . and then I told them that we needed a carbon tax, get this...
'to get Keystone XL approved.'

Send me an email and we'll get you set up with a book, Mr. Stricker.
(original post edited for results)
|

Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors

Could someone PLEASE get David Suzuki his meds. Otherwise, he's going to keep on talking like this.
|
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive