Sunday, October 12, 2008

FBI Baffled! Can You Help

NAMBLA Members Using Secret Code
"PABILF" comes up repeatedly in chat rooms

The term pops up everywhere in discussion groups, private emails and chat rooms associated with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA): “PABILF.” These six letters have puzzled FBI investigators for five months. While the first three letters are almost certainly an acronym for “pre-adolescent boy,” the remaining three letters continue to be a mystery.

The FBI has noted similarities with the term “MILF,” or “Mother I’d Like to Fuck.”


CONTINUE STORY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive