Monday, February 23, 2009

I Would Hate To Hear The Views Of An Extremist

Pearls of wisdom

From a "moderate" Muslim...

"We hate democracy"
"We want the occupation of Islam in the entire world. Islam does not permit democracy or election."
“From the very beginning, I have viewed democracy as a system imposed on us by the infidels. Islam does not allow democracy or elections,”
“I believe the Taliban government formed a complete Islamic state, which was an ideal example for other Muslim countries."

Oh, and he"does not preach violence except in the way of jihad against non- Muslims."

Well that's a relief. I'm surprised he hasn't been offered a cabinet position in the Hopeychange Express administration.

Wonder Woman on February 21, 2009 Comments (1) TrackBack (0)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive