Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Having Lost Someone To Prostate Cancer...

...even Mercer would have a hard time using it as a political foil.

Actually, Rick Mercer: The only one talking about Layton’s prostate is you


Over at Macleans.ca, Rick Mercer has an article attacking the Tories for trying to exploit Jack Layton’s prostate cancer as an election issue. That would be despicable if it were true. But Mercer’s evidence is so pathetically feeble that the only one impugned by the article is the author. I generally think Mercer is a funny guy — and his articles often are quite decent. But this one is a real embarrassment. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Maclean’s either took it down, or edited out the hyperbolic nonsense.

Here’s the offensive part: Read More »

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive