Sunday, April 17, 2011

Question...Where Are the Vast Majority Of Them Between Elections?


Youth Nation




Vote mobs descend They're here, they're young, and they want their voices heard.

They turn out for the main event but few of them stay to help cleanup after the event...remember the massive concert at Downsview Park a few yers ago to stamp out child hunger; how about the more recent extravaganza to help Haitians and I am sure you have your favorite cause but did you pack your bags the next morning and travel to Africa, Haitia, etc.? Now we hve Facebook, YouTube. Twitter and you can save the world without even putting on your sandals.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive