Saturday, August 06, 2011

NO! The World Is Pretty Well The Same...

...but technology, the media, bloggers, etc. are utilizing a worldwide platform to put forward rhetoric that not too long ago was restricted to a soap box in a park or a public square or Timmies.

Opinion
Coren: World gone mad?
We cling to an island of truth and sanity in a sea of hatred, lies, confusion, and sheer stupidity.


A good example is beauracrats sending out language police to ensure everyone is providing service in english/french when in reality this foolishness is mandated for government bodies it has no place in the private sector...you don't provide/speak one of the two "official" languages I can protest by not leaving my $$$ in your place of business...

Opinion
Adler: Secret shoppers no bargain
And the saga of official bullying bilingualism continues.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive