Sunday, October 02, 2011

How Canadian!

It is a Canadian tradition...once your foot touchs Canadian soil the first thing on the majority of people's minds is how do they get a place at the trough and how do they play the race/cultural card to get special privileges.

How the O’Learys and 20,000 other Newfoundlanders were declared Mi’kmaq


There are more and more registered Indians in Newfoundland. Not because of migration. But because thousands of people are discovering, or declaring for the first time, that they are Mi’kmaw descendants

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive