Saturday, October 01, 2011

Two Questions...

* where do the "clients" get their illegal drugs?
* how do they "earn" the money to buy the illegal drugs?

With addicts, nothing works perfectly, but every little bit helps

Christie Blatchford: I hail from a long line of addicts, so it’s unsurprising that in the judgment about the controversial safe-injection clinic Insite, what grabbed me were the case’s two individual claimants

Injection sites for shooting up on illegal substances okay BUT:

Metro Vancouver board appears poised to ban smoking in its parks

Vancouver's Public Policies: An Absolute Disgrace!


Much about my hometown of Vancouver I love. But there's also a whole lot to be embarrassed about. Vancouver Courier columnist, Mark Hasiuk, succinctly outlines some of the most egregious recent examples, including giving out crack pipes to children.

Update: The parasites have won a victory. They must be so incredibly proud of themselves to be instrumental in continuing the destruction & exploitation of the lives of the downtrodden. -- h/t TJ & The Phantom

Posted by Robert at 12:08 PM
Comments (53)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive