Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Racism Is Colour Blind And A Very Lucrative Cottage Industry...

You Can Find Racism Everywhere ... If You Insist Upon It
American radio talk show host, Dennis Prager, featured this column on his show this morning. Entitled "Black, Female and Single", it was written by a graduate student named Angela Stanley. It starts off quite harmlessly:
FEW things in life are more irritating than the unsolicited comments I get that black women, like me, are unlikely to marry. Family members ask, “Are you ever going to get married?” as if I am remaining single purposely to keep them from attending my wedding. Well-meaning married friends try to sell me on the idea that being single is liberating. And then there is my octogenarian aunt whom I love, but who also manages to unintentionally sucker punch me whenever I visit with the comment, “Maybe if you’d just straighten your hair you’d be able to find a man.”
Note that Ms. Stanley is mostly referring to the comments of her family members, especially her elderly aunt. One would naturally assume that these people are African-Americans.
A bit further down her column takes an insane left turn:
So why all of the negative attention on black women? It is part of a persistent historical and present-day attack on black people in America, with black men made into deviants and black women into problems.
Huh?!? How on earth did the comments of her Black relatives get transformed into a "persistent historical and present-day attack on black people in America" by Caucasians?!? The answer to this question may very well lie in Ms. Stanley's research interests: race, gender, American politics, and public policy.
This is Example #57,349 of how the brainwashing of the Religion of Leftism has replaced Logical Thinking throughout academia.
Posted by Robert at 5:20 PM Comments (18)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive