Friday, December 30, 2011

You Want To Garner The Fruits Of Canadian Citizenship...


...then be prepared to identify yourself and obey the laws of Canada not the edicts of the Muslim Brotherhood amd other so-called Muslim extremists.



Niqabs, burkas must be removed during citizenship ceremonies ...

12 Dec 2011 – Starting Monday, new Canadians swearing the oath of citizenship will be forced to show their faces. That means no niqabs or burkas can be ...



Police Burka Stop Leads to Riot in Brussels
17:02 Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive