Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blood Diamonds Are Illegal But People Still Crave Diamonds So...

...you have to wonder if labelling high tech gadgets "blood gadgets" will decrease parent demand's for substitute baby sitters for a more human approach and will this improve the lives of Foxconn workers in Shenzhen?

iPad factory misery leads to suicides
Corporate social responsibility is often just a quaint paragraph on a website. Apple and other...

...you have to wonder where the labour movement is, whether corporation care about workers, why don't we hear about the Shenzthen and the list goes on and on but this is just another case hypocricy of which I am guilty. I have to wonder how many "blood" gadgets I have and to be honest I am not about to give most of them up, especially my iPad, but I will give up my blender, electric can opener, etc.

Apple profit doubles, thanks largely to 37 million iPhone sales

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive