Sunday, January 08, 2012

Should We Question CBC Impartiality?

...it is a crown corporation, funded entirely by the taxpayer and when push comes to shove it meets two of it's primary objectives; protecting the french language across Canada, most of which is English speaking and bring Hockey Night In Canada to remote parts of the country.

Great Moments In Journalism
Ombudsman who works for CBC, sides with CBC, over Chief Blair, because he works for Mayor.
Posted by Kate at 5:10 PM Comments (41)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive