Monday, May 07, 2012

Divisive Diversity

We Could Give Them Separate Entrances! Their own drinking fountains! And special seats on buses!

A reader writes;
I was at the Toronto District School Board "Futures" conference on Equity the last 2 days and it was every bit as frightening as you would imagine. 300 teachers gave race huckster Tim Wise a standing ovation after he concluded his idiotic rant (via Skype because his flight was fogged in) about how al the ills in the education system are caused by "white privilege" and we need to focus on and accommodate non-whites the way we do disabled people.

Update - The Toronto District School Board is putting the "cult" back in multiculturalism

Posted by Kate at 12:37 AM
Comments (35)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive