Sunday, October 21, 2012

Don't Sell Yourself Short Robert...

Robert Fulford |

Last Updated: Oct 20, 2012 12:02 AM ET
More from Robert Fulford

But enough about me

The email letters I get from readers now are more literate and thoughtful than the paper ones were 30 years ago.

I would attribute much of this to Cut & Paste, Spellcheck, Bloggers, and possibly because the National Post is not "free." Want proof? Glance at Comments in The Sun, Now, Metro, et al and remember 30 years ago libraries were not the bastions of many of the unemployed with access to technology and history.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive