Wednesday, August 28, 2013

AN ACCURATE MEMORIAL TO JACK LAYTON..

 
...the "memorial" depicts Jack Layton and his political position which was never "leadership" but rather a "back seat driver" who bailed out of any political  decision making. But to his credit he must hold the record for his wardrobe of ethnic costumes and for his diversity in the selection and consumption of ethnic food. IMHO A TRICYCLE MIGHT HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATED.
 
BTW, I know their is no legal requirement, but wouldn't his statue have more relevant to youthful cyclists if he was wearing a HELMET?
 
If you get the impression I am not/was not a fan and if there is a tragic insight in this debacle is that he left us with his son, Adam Vaughan, TTC Right Of Way Mihevic, Janet Davis, Paula Fletcher, Josh Matlow, Gord Perks, etc., etc.
 




 
 
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive