Thursday, July 07, 2011

Leave The Decision To The TAXPAYERS Of Toronto...

...and we should not be swayed by a recent poll that indicated 94% of respondents would NOT be attending the parade and possibly the whole issue of funding would be mute if parade organizers passed the hat around the 1.2M attendees.

Attacks on Pride: An open letter to Toronto Councillors July 6, 2011


By Elle Flanders

I urge you to drop the witch hunt against Queers Against Israeli Apartheid, the LGBT community and the larger agenda to defund Toronto Pride. It is time to calm the rhetoric.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive