Sunday, January 13, 2013

Farce Continues...

Separate and equal nations: The theory driving Idle No More


It is a realm in which it is uncontroversial to call Canada an illegitimate, racist, colonial power, or to claim its government is now engaged in genocide

Most Canadians would settle for the same rights Indians have...

Most Canadians want to see fair change, so Natives should tone down their anger

Rex Murphy: Invocations of empty pseudo-academic framings of “colonialist, settler, imperialist” mentalities do nothing but alienate much of the public

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive