Sunday, January 27, 2013

Silly Hall and Comedy Network

Things You'll Never Hear on the CBC

Toronto's civic politics seems to be sabotaged at every turn by left-wing "activists" who have perfected the act of pouting better than a 3-year old whose mother took away his lollipop. Roy Green discusses the dysfunctional situation with Toronto City Councillors Doug Ford and Doug Holyday.

Related: In case you missed it, Christie Blatchford provided an hilarious & biting summary of yesterday's good news for Mayor Rob Ford. h/t bluetech
| |

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive