Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Two Points...

Letters: To solve Canada's native crisis, we need ..

Since Nelson Mandela was awarded honorary Canadian citizenship, I suggest we invite him to Canada to meet with and mediate the issues of the First Nations people. He will inspire people to build solutions.

* and analyze whether the current South Africa is an ideal model of democracy?
* the leaders of the Canadian Movement should spend some time in jail in order to enjoy quality time to meditate on the past and present.
* remember the protest leaders of the 60s are the leaders of today.
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive