Thursday, October 17, 2013

INTEGRATION, INTEGRATION, INTEGRATION OR...

...return  to the single room schoolhouse even if it might bejust  a railway car parked on the local railway and rather than indian males spending so much time in "sweat lodges" they could become school "bus" drivers!
 

‘The problem of Indian administration,’ then and now

 
 
In a new book, author Thomas King explains how American and Canadian leaders have systematically misunderstood the needs of the continent’s aboriginal people since first contact

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive