Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ISMS DEFINED AS CURRENT TREND...

Rise of the new isms

 
 
Theocracy and tribalism are too exclusionary to form repressive, world-wide movements. Feminism and environmentalism, on the other hand ...


Canada's scary intolerance obsession

 
 
The industry of manufactured offense has produced a replete share of inanities, including the recent campaign to remove the imagery of Hallowe'en in schools because of its purported intolerance. This is a silly non-issue, but one which shows how the tolerance doctrine has become universal.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive