Thursday, January 02, 2014

GENITAILA HAS CHANGED BUT NOT ATTITUDE...

Wynneing!

Sun News;
Too little, too late.
That's how Alex Vasni and his wife, Anar, felt, as they stood on their Kenworthy Ave. porch Monday morning and watched Premier Kathleen Wynne hand out food hampers to select neighbours on the street while the media followed her.[...]
"Someone came around and pre-interviewed us for this (photo opportunity)," said Anar, 55. "My husband was venting away and so now, they just bypassed us. Even if they brought the food basket to us, we would've told them to give it to the people that really need it -- the ones without power, still."
|

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive