Monday, January 06, 2014

Hallowed Halls...

'An intellectual hatred is the worst': Professors should be 'boycotted' for failed campaign against Israel



Rex Murphy: When professors selectively embrace a boycott of a single country’s academics and institutions, they reveal themselves as activists. Not professors.

You and I fund the what has become the intellectual version of Tim Hortons but your kids can't read or write..

We could retire earlier if only we didn’t spend so much time in school



Pre-1950s, a person typically had 47 years to save for a retirement that lasted five years. These days you might get 33 years to save for 15 years...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive