Thursday, January 09, 2014

ONTARIO LEFTISTS STILL HAVING A PROBLEM...


...with Mike Harris' COMMON SENSE credo (a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge things which is shared by ("common to") nearly all people, and can be reasonably expected of nearly all people without any need for debate!)



Ontario NDP's leader is pretty sure province is fed up with the Liberals, but she'll just double check



Robyn Urback: Asked if she will prop up the Liberals in 2014, Andrea Horwath said: ‘That’s something I’ll be taking my cues from the people of Ontario about’

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive