Thursday, November 20, 2008

An Extremely Appropriate Comparison

That abject economic failure of the 90's...fugeddaboudit!

Former NDP premier for Ontario, Bob Rae, announces his bid to run for the leadership of the federal Liberal Party, touting himself as "the right man" to wade through the current economic crisis.

For my American readers, unfamiliar with this old political dog...just imagine calling on Jimmy Carter as "the right man" to deal with the next hostage crisis.

Ya. It's like that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive