Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Pansy Duke Caves In.......

....reports are floating around that the owners of the Duke Of York hotel will be removing the Wayne mural because of the shooting at the hotel. While I think this is a massive cave-in at the same time I don't think The Duke would be associated with such a group of assholes.

A hard man to please

Fill your hand, you son of a bitch! -- John Wayne to a gunslinger in True Grit.

I wonder what the Duke would say about penis pills.

There he was on TV this week in his classic flick Hondo -- brought to you by the good folks at Enzyte Male Enhancement.

Goodness, if ever a male was in scant need of enhancing, it was John Wayne.

His ghost must growl at those commercials.

"Hey, it's our friend Bob," says the voice-over. "It looks like Bob continues to enjoy the big lift he gets from Enzyte and natural male enhancement."

Bob gobsmacks his golf partners with an unholy drive before speeding off in a race car. He grins knowingly.

John Wayne would have decked the little schmuck.

No man ever stood taller, straighter, stronger than the Duke

More.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive