Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nichols Asks Some Sensible Questions

The majority of Canadians said NO to each of these questions...

Liberals Should Think This Through

The more I think about it, the more I think the Liberals would be making a dreadful error if they carried out their constitutional "coup."

I mean think about it.

* Do they really want Stephane Dion to be the guy leading the government at this time of fiscal crisis?

* Do they really want to be part of a government where the NDP will be calling the shots on fiscal policy?

* Do they think Canadians will really warm to the idea of an unelected government usurping control of the country?

* Do they really want to make some sort of deal with the separatists?

Maybe that's why Prime Minister Harper delayed the non-confidence vote for a week. He wants to give the Liberals time to think this through.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive