Thursday, November 20, 2008

You Voted For Change & You Got It......

.......right up the old wazoo. Enjoy the Preperation H!

Mike Harris: Ontario Liberals have spent the province into have-not status
Posted: November 20, 2008, 8:00 AM by Kelly McParland
Filed under: Full Comment

I know it is unusual for a former premier to comment on current events, but given the fiscal and economic crisis facing Ontario and Canada, and the tragic news that Ontario is now a “have-not” province, I want to add my voice to those calling for bold thinking and far-reaching new ways of looking at our economic problems.

When I left office in 2002, I left with the satisfaction that, while there was still more to do, Ontario was fundamentally back on track. Our government, first elected in 1995, brought Ontario back as the engine of the Canadian economy after 10 lost years of mismanagement and overspending by previous Liberal and NDP governments.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments (21)

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

i find it quite interesting that while you will post endlessly about this, no where will you ever find the report on how the federal tories have mismanaged and spent themselves into a deficit position.

nowhere.

I guess that's the sort of thing the blinders shield.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive