Sunday, April 26, 2009

Come On Rob...This Is Miller Town

Green is the new red ink

Our politicians leapt all over Earth Day this past week as yet another excuse to pull up to the Green Machine, stick in the taxpayer credit card and withdraw cash like a bank robber.

Do not read this column ...

Today's column is written as a public service to all my readers who think everything they need to know about global warming they learned from Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth and who demand I stop attacking that nice man, David Suzuki.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive