Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stats Not A Substitute For Kelvar

Stats take a beating
By MARK BONOKOSKI
A week ago, about the same time a new StatsCan index put some polish to the tarnished image of Toronto the Good, a brick was tossed through the driver's window of my car -- no doubt by a crackhead looking for loose change, or by a hit-and-run artist looking for the GPS that wasn't there.

Crime in perspective
Apr. 27, 2009
A fresh example of criminal activity erupts virtually daily – gunfire in a...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive