Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Paying Attention To Grass Roots

Poll numbers add up to an exciting federal political season ahead
Yaffe: With the emergence of leader Michael Ignatieff the Liberals are buzzing about forcing an election to prevent the tabling of another budget. Conservatives have developed new appreciation for the leadership of Stephane Dion. Oh, how they miss him. MORE...

Time to come home Stephen....
"Harris/Decima and Angus Reid polls this week are consistent in showing the official opposition building serious strength in the seat-rich battlegrounds of Quebec and British Columbia. The Liberals also are advancing in Ontario."

The decline and faults of Stephen Harper
Woods: If you are a political junkie like me, it is interesting to watch the fortunes of politicians decline, pick up on the errors of judgement and hubris marking the tipping-point of their grip on power. Prime Minister Stephen Harper has reached that point. MORE...

Feeling Disconnected?
I know I am. I post daily, and visit the Blogging Tories daily, I enjoy all of the blogs, and feel like we are a community, where Conservatives can finally get our points across. I want to thank Stephen and Craig for keeping this community running. The Blogging Tories are not the problem, in fact, I think they are the solution for Conservatives who want a place to call home.My problem is with the.......
Climbing Out Of The Dark

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

That's right. C'mon Harper, swing right! Hard right!

That'll ensure the majority of Canadians, who are not hard right, will not vote for him.

The only problem is, we would be in danger, of a liberal majority. I find it rather odd you would be calling for that.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive