Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hell! If You Can Get Away With It Why Not Try.....

Restricting political loans
The grits have mad a mockery of the election funding rules with large loans which many of will never be repaid. I support this new legislation. Even elections Canada said this should be reformed and they are lackeys of the grits. ILow interest loans from friends work out to donations, well over the campaign spending limits. Dion still owes money dating back more than 3 years.Former Liberal lead
Dr Roy's Thoughts |

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive