Friday, August 28, 2009

Who Opposed Senate Electoral Reform......

...I believe it was the Liberals So why not take avantage of the system and reward your supporters. It isn't right but that is how the game is played.....

Everybody Into The Senate Pool!

Posted 8/27/2009 12:00:00 PM As a resident of St. Paul's riding I'm stuck in a provincial by-election campaign and I've already had two seniors at the door from Elections Ontario. I talked to them in halting language through a crack in the door as though I was dismembering a corpse in my living room. Hey, it was a Sunday afternoon and I was bored. Probably gave them something to talk about at their United Church campaign to repatriate Omar Khadr the next day.

I've also had a door tag from the Liberal candidate and the NDP has called twice. We're only a week into the mini-campaign and the Conservatives haven't contacted me yet.

In the middle of this wonderful example of democracy I have to deal with the latest news out of Ottawa, where the folks in the Harper government have once again tossed everything they've stood for over the side for political expediency.... [ READ MORE ]

Gerry Nicholls: Please make me a senator, please, please
Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:51 PM by NP Editor

Despite what I have written or said in the past, I firmly believe Stephen Harper is the greatest, most magnificent, most brilliant Prime Minister in the history of the universe.

And I look forward to one day serving the Great Leader with unthinking, blind obedience and with complete loyalty.

(There, if that doesn't get me a Senate appointment, I don't know what will.)

Partisans and sober second thought

Stephen Harper was right to fill nine vacancies in the Senate, though he should also work harder toward making it into an elected chamber

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

so it's once again, those wascally wiberals fault that Harper broke his promise then.

you conservatives, are just unbelievable.

broken promises, after broken promises. You just justify it just like the liberals do. Except you make fun of the liberals for it.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive