Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Give Comrade Miller Credit......

    • .....he is an expert on serving the privileged few ie: unions, island squatters, waterfront condo owners, social in-activists, etc. I would think that we will see island squatters use the tunnel. From The STAR: This seems a prudent step in protecting a highly desirable project. The tunnel, to run under the Western Channel, would be fitted with moving sidewalks giving a growing number of airport users a practical alternative to the ferry plying this channel. It would maintain access on days when that ferry can't run, due to choppy waters, and would give Toronto islanders a year-around connection to the mainland. For all those reasons, this project deserves to proceed with all speed.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive