Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Iggy Moment

Michael Ignatieff, visionary
Posted: December 29, 2009, 11:30 AM by NP Editor
Filed under: Kelly McParland,Canadian politics,Michael Ignatieff

Here's the latest Liberal Party fundraising letter. Am I mistaken, Or is there slightly less Tory-trashing than usual? Maybe I'm just imagining things, or maybe it's the holiday season, previously known as Christmas.

In any case, Michael Ignatieff is now being described as "visionary." Visionary? I can think of lots of words to describe the Liberal leader (and not all of them insulting, despite what you might think), but "visionary" isn't one of them. If he was visionary, he wouldn't need to be holding a big talk-a-thon in Montreal, or endlessly touring the country to find out what Canadians are thinking. He could stay at home in Ottawa and have visions. Like Mackenzie King.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive