Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wonder Women Knows How To Get The Juices Flowing..

My friends went to a crazies convention

...and all I got was some lousy pictures to share and mock ;)

This one is down with Zionist Barbarism...hey, me too!

Bolshevik

This one is just inspirational, for me...

Rosemarys baby

After all, Muslim babies are bred to become Muslim murderers. It's curious that pasty white Canadian communists care more about Gazan babies, than the babies' mothers do. Then again, since when do Communists care about babies, at all?

It's all very confusing...

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

wow. You really know where to find the worst of the filth now don't you?

Muslim babies are bred to be muslim murderers?

I think it's high time you step out your front door, goosestep in front of people and do your sieg heil for all to see, and stop being such a scardy cat. C'mon, put your money where your mouth is old man.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive