Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Much Ado About Little...Stoked By The Media...

I am not a regular transit user but when I do use TTC I always acknowledge the driver (except on the subway of course), ie: Good morning, Good afternoon, Hi, How are you doing, etc. and I get a response 99% of the time...when was the last time you recognized the driver?  I use Wheel-Trans frequently and these driver are always courteous and helpful. Look in the mirror...are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

Fiorito: Many riders abusive, insulting, TTC worker says

A photo shows an apparently sleeping TTC collector at McCowan Station Jan. 9, 2010.
Wed Jan 27 2010 (123)
The picture of the TTC ticket-taker sleeping in his booth has provoked much lively discussion from readers and transit commision employees. 
Related:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive