Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Professional Bloggers Share...

Dan Arnold: Politicians, you let me down. Again

Like unreported crimes, there are many unaired grievances. So, in honour of Festivus, here’s how Ì have been wronged over the past year.

1. To Naheed Nenshi: Because of you, everyone thinks Calgary has gone soft. Electing a muslim university professor who blogs about urban planning? Yeah, way to be a right wing rebel without a cause. Calgary used to be the Jack Bauer of Canada – now the city acts like one of the kids from Glee.

2. To Carl Benito’s wife: I blame you for not paying your husband’s taxes, the worldwide economic downturn, and Canada not winning a security council seat at the UN.

3. To Rahim Jaffer and Helena Guergis: Way to make us read 20,000 stories about you this year. Those are hours of my life I’ll never get back. Read More »

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive