Thursday, December 09, 2010

The World Is Being Run By People With Heated Garages


Otherwise known as "overpaid bureaucrats".

Bob Klassen was issued the $60 ticket after temperatures took a dip. He says he’s a law-abiding citizen, but is forced to keep a car on the street because his driveway isn’t big enough. And when temperatures drop, he has to plug his car in or he has to jump it every day.
“The bylaw is written in such a way that there’s no actual way to run a cord to the street,” Klassen says. “I'm stuck, I'm at a loss. I have no idea where to go or what to do.”

There's a petition here, but Regina residents are more likely get action by yelling at their city councillors - and not about cords. If that's all they can find to do, then Regina has too many city employees.

Posted by Kate at 10:36 AM Comments (25)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive