Monday, June 23, 2014

ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH...




Cellphones do everything, just nothing useful


John-Robson
By ,Parliamentary Bureau
 
First posted: | Updated:
Cellphones Can I complain about technology here? Not my usual curmudgeonly bit about how machinery can’t save our souls, social media are stupid and electric light killed the night sky. I mean why are we surrounded by so much fancy stuff doing so little?
For instance, I’d sooner leave home without my wallet than my “cellphone” with 32 gigs of memory, lightning-fast processor and not just Plants vs. Zombies and Minesweeper but e-mail, Internet searches, my research files in the cloud and a terrific mapping app. Oh, and a 41 megapixel camera.
My Windows phone might attract ridicule from tattooed nonconformists all clutching a handful of trendy brands. But if I must have technology, give me this. And some apps from all those squaresville companies still thinking the Apple Store’s cutting edge. But I digress… slightly.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive