Monday, April 30, 2007

Et Tu Greg.....Along With 80% Of Canadians

I'm a walking smokestack
Environment Canada sees this scribbler as a 'filthy-Earth-warming-gas-belching eco-terrorist'
By GREG WESTON

Among all the many colourful ways your faithful scribbler has been described by adoring politicians and other fans over the years, we can now officially add to this list of flattery, "filthy-Earth-warming-gas-belching eco-terrorist."

All this time, I pictured myself and my family as responsible friends of nature, mindful of our fragile ecology and rarely letting a week pass without filling at least one blue-box with empty wine bottles.

But according to a government environmental analysis, our little clan of three-plus-dog is something more akin to a walking smokestack.

More

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive