Saturday, April 28, 2007

One Of The Rewards Of Channel Surfing

A few weeks ago I was channel surfing and came across Rez Blues and I stayed until the show was over and only then did I realize/find out that the performers were indians....the music was the message. A message of success that doesn't seem to be promoted enough.

A tradition at Dust My Broom goes to the airwaves;

A big warm hug to some new friends from Rez Bluez which is an all aboriginal blues show featuring live performances that can be viewed on Canada’s Aboriginal People’s Television Network (APTN). We share some mutual goals so look for some new additions around here in the upcoming weeks. For the record, I’ve been listening to CBC’s Saturday night blues for almost 15 years and I can’t recall them ever featuring aboriginal artists…

Grab a brew and check it out.
Posted by Kate at 9:40 PM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive